Being healthy and in great shape requires structure to your eating.
You might have seen plenty of pictures of people’s perfect meal planning and prep.
That’s not me.
I operate in a state of controlled chaos. I’ve also tried doing things like this but eventually something gets in the way and I just stop entirely because the process is daunting.
So how do I make meal planning and preparation work? By following this simple structure that shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes once you get over the first week or two.
Before we move forward:
Things that make this work
- You need to cook or have access to cooked meals
- Groceries need to be done in bulk weekly
- Food is cooked daily or in bulk 1-2 days per week (Sunday and Wednesday)
- Tupperware that’s accessible and isn’t a pain in the ass (I suggest glass because it’s easier to clean)
Putting it into action
- Click below and download the template, print it out or save it and fill it out weekly on your computer
- Plan 6 Dinners
- Make atleast enough for lunch the following day, pack it ahead of time during your cleanup
- Eat the same 1-2 things for breakfast
The Template (Click to download PDF)
Things I haven’t talked about but are important
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions and please share this with anyone who could use it!
P.S Ready to make 2020 your best year yet? Let’s talk about how to make that happen! Click here to start the conversation.